Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana!

Today we celebrated Nana's 60th birthday.  It was a wonderful, but there was a person missing.  Papa.
She is not my Nana, she is Jack, Peyton, Zak and Sam's Nana....But she is amazing, beautiful and special.  The day she came into my life was an answer to many prayers.
I can't imagine what it was like for her to have this milestone day and not have the person she spent over half her life with there beside her.  But then to be honest I can't imagine what going to bed each night or waking up without him each morning is like for her. 

I love you Nana.  I wish I could have given you the present you most deserved today, a kiss from Papa.  The only thing I can give you is my absolute belief that he watches you each day from heaven and loves you more with every breath you take.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment