Sunday, January 22, 2012

Underwear, drawers, skivvies......

There are people who wear them and people who don't. We could spend hours debating the whole boxer vs. brief thing and days discussing if a thong, or a g-string, is sexier.
In the end I'm a person who wears them, correction, HAS to wear them. Wearing underwear to me is equivalent to the magical properties that a favorite blanket gives a child afraid of the dark or a flowing cape gives the reluctant new super hero. Underwear gives me that same security.
I can't tell you how many times in life I've bought special underwear for special occasions or how many times I've done a jig of joy when my favorite black cotton "boy shorts" have come up in the underwear rotation. How good a pair of cute "panties" can make you feel no matter what size you are at that time.
I also have to admit that I am indeed bi-curious when it comes to my undies...There are times when a sturdy pair of good ole men's "tighty whitey" boxer briefs that I freed out of a Target shrink wrap six-pack appeal to my mood much more than a sexy lace pair of "cheekies" from Vicky's. In the end the only wrong choice I feel like I can make is to not gird myself with a pair and cross over into the land of commando.
So dear friends please note that the next time our paths cross that you may not know which pair I've chosen to arm myself with that particular day, but you may be assured that they are clean and in good repair just in case I'm in an accident.......
Do I love you?
OHMYDOI!

No comments:

Post a Comment