Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Dark Years

I have not written in a very long time. Writing to me has a very special and unique place in my heart. It can only be done when I'm willing to open my brain to the process of dealing with whatever seems to rear it's head when I open myself up.
So I know with starting this process I will be opening myself up to the thoughts that I've kept to myself.  I will be opening myself up to the ugliness, the joy and the process of healing I've recently begun.  I promise that the words will be MY truth, which coincidentally may not align itself with yours. (Please accept my apology in advance but this is in fact my blog).
I realize I've only written a few lines but the possibilities, and the thoughts about future topics have already exhausted me and taken my precious lunch hour. So I'm going to stop now, sip the remainder of my yummy cappuccino, and tell you that the thought of writing tomorrow has me beyond excited.  See you then?
Do I love you?
OH MY DO I ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment